Powered by this support, EAG continues to develop and expand our vital programs and services, through which we help clients deal with a wide range of challenges, including those faced by senior performers, those with children, and those living with HIV/AIDS.
Just look at what we’ve accomplished in the past year:
- 180 emergency grants to local, professional performers
- 36 performers saved from eviction or utility shut-offs
- 43 helped with paying medical bills and insurance
- 46 free, professional headshots for working actors
- $5,500 in scholarships to emerging artists
- Free groceries to 86 clients and their families through the Actors Pantry
As a friend of EAG, we know you believe in the value of this work, and want to make sure we can continue for years to come.
That’s why we are asking you to make a contribution to this year’s Annual Giving Campaign.
Every dollar makes a difference and you can easily give in one of three ways:
- By Mail: Send a check to The Episcopal Actors' Guild, Attn: Annual Giving Campaign, 1 East 29th Street, New York, NY 10016.
- By Phone: Call (212) 685-2927 and we can process your credit card donation.
- Online: Click the button below to donate through PayPal.