MEMBERSHIP IN EAG
Membership in EAG is open to everyone. Young and old, actors and audience, all faiths and none. If you value the performing arts, and enjoy spending time with others who do too, joining EAG is the right move for you!
Professional - 1 Year Membership
For those working in the arts, either on stage or behind the scenes.
Patron - 1 Year Membership
For those not professionally involved with the performing arts.
Life Membership: Young Professional
For performing arts professionals under the age of 30.
HOW TO JOIN
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
In addition to supporting our vital charitable programs, you'll also receive benefits including:
- "Members Only" pricing for EAG events
- "Members Only" pricing when renting Guild Hall
- Access to EAG's FREE monthly "Members Only" Actors Night workshop
- Opportunity to promote your notices and upcoming shows in our newsletters and online
- Subscription to The Eaglet, our thrice-yearly newsletter filled with EAG news and theatre stories
- Opportunity to join Actors Federal Credit Union
- Discount theatre tickets (when available)
- Chance to network with EAG's over 600 members
- Discounted initiation fee to America's first professional theatre club, The Lambs
Also, enjoy discounts to these
products and services (click any of the categories below):
Acting Classes and Coaches
Things to Buy
Testaments, Translation, Transcription