To ensure the Headshot Project experience is positive for everyone and that you leave with a great headshot, please look over the following information:
- If you need to reschedule or cancel, please call (212) 685-2927 at least 48 hours prior to your appointment so we can offer your spot to one of your colleagues who are in need. Failure to do so will make you ineligible for the service in the future.
- You will be having your makeup done by a professional makeup artist. Please come with a clean moisturized face. If you are more comfortable doing your own makeup, that is also fine.
- Due to the limited time available, please arrive with your hair done and dressed in the clothes in which you want to be photographed. No outfit changes will be allowed.
- Get plenty of rest in the days prior to your appointment.
- Consider making an appointment with the dentist now to have your teeth cleaned and/or whitened.
- Make sure you trim any nose/ear hair and wax eyebrows and/or face as needed prior to your appointment.
- Men: Get your haircut 7-10 days before your appointment, or closer to the date if you wear it shaved or very short. Also consider how you want your facial hair to look or arrive clean shaven.
- Ladies: Have your hair colored and/or cut as close to your appointment as possible. You might even consider coming straight from the salon which could mean scheduling a hair appointment now.