Renting Guild Hall
Are you looking for something different from the typical studio space or black box for your performance, workshop, meeting or class? Centrally located on 29th Street between Fifth and Madison Avenue, historic Guild Hall is located on the second floor of the landmarked Little Church Around The Corner. This unique private room is warm and inviting with carpeted floors, vaulted ceilings, and air-conditioning.
- Capacity: 65
- Available Hours: after 5pm on weekdays, all day on Saturdays/Sundays
- Rental Rate: $70/hour for non-members, $55/hour for members (Join today to take advantage of the discount!)
- Payment Types Accepted: credit card (Visa/MC/Discover), cash
- Chairs and tables are available as part of the rental (set-up is available for an additional fee)
- Piano is available for an additional fee
- Amenities: One dressing room/green room available off stage left, one restroom on the same floor, no backstage, access to kitchenette at the back of house is available for an additional fee (kitchenette includes refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, water cooler, and sink)
- Personnel: a house manager will be on site for the duration of your event, box office staff is available for an additional fee
- Accessibility: no elevator, there is a "stair chair" to second floor
- Stage configuration: proscenium (~10.5’ deep x ~19’ wide), house is ~21’ deep x 22’ wide
- Audio: sound system with mp3/aux inputs, 2 mics with stands
- Lighting: light board and fixed lighting instruments over stage, windows
- Video: video packages (either projector and screen or Smart TV and DVD player) are available for an additional fee
- Please Note: Guild Hall could work nicely for "by appointment" auditions but the space is not suitable for open calls.
Sound like what you've been looking for? Fill out the inquiry form below and someone will get back to you asap!